- Special formula, rigid vinyl (PVC) construction for long-lasting beauty inside and out
- Multi-chambered hollow, thermalized insulating system that ensures maximum insulating value and strength
- Fusion welded 3 1/4â€ frame and sash
- Double hung or casement window options
- Furniture-grade oak 1 1/4â€ veneered heavy duty head and seat board interior
- Custom sizing and extended jamb depths for a beautiful fit in virtually any architecture
- Cardinal LoĒ³-366 Coated 1" 7/8″ Insulated Glass Units w/ Argon Gas on our casement style bow and bay windows
- Optional decorative grilles for colonial or contemporary looks are sealed between the glass for no maintenance and easy window cleaning
- Optional blinds between glass (White only tilt/raise/lower) (almond or white tilt only)
- Optional Formica head, seat and jamb in white
- Optional Wood head seat and jamb: Light oak, dark oak and cherry wood
with Low E Argon
Dual Triple Argon
3 Lite Bay Window
4 Lite Bow Window
5 Lite Bow Window
Walsh Color Options
We can match the color of your decor from our extensive color catalog, but we offer a standard color offering shown below. Backed by a 15 year limited warranty you will have peace of mind knowing that these water based coatings stand up to the elements.
* View Walsh Paint Warranty
Tundra Optional Features
Whether is is increased thermal performnce, improved aesthetics, or a better view of the outside world that you desire, we have a wide array of optional features to help you achieve the look you desire.
* Colors may differ slightly
Grids Between The Glass
Blinds Between The Glass
Blinds between glass eliminates the need for dusting and prevents damage during everday use. TIlting the blinds to optimal levels controls brightness, privacy and UV damage.
* Blinds available in most products except basement hoppers, single hung and single slider, check for availability.